Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed for Jan - west side of the city (Newcastle)

Childminder needed for Jan - west side of the city (Newcastle)           reply
06/10/2015 11:41 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am looking for a caring, flexible childminder on the west side of the city to look after my baby girl who will be 9 months in Jan. I´m living in the Newcastle area and would be looking for someone located nearby - westside, danagan, Newcastle, etc. If you think your suitable, please send me on a message.
Thanks, marie

re : Childminder needed for Jan - west side of the city (Newcastle)           reply
28/11/2015 13:23 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Marie
I am caring childminder with experience with children of all ages and especially babies. I live on the west side of the city and I am available mornings and weekends. I mind 3 children in Dangan in the afternoons at the moment from 2:30 to 6pm so I am available before or after that.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Kindly
Marie

re : Childminder needed for Jan - west side of the city (Newcastle)           reply
01/12/2015 09:40 - Galway City Childminders
Hi if you are still looking for someone to mind your child I´m available. I currently mind 3 toddlers 2 are my nieces and the little boy I mind his mum will be going on maternity leave for 9 months therefore I won´t be having him full time possibly 2-3 days a week so I have a space available for another child at the moment. I will be taking the new baby after her maternity leave is finished but by then my nieces will be going to school. I have over 20 years experience and I charge €30 a day rate. Please feel free to contact me if you think I may be suitable for your needs. I´m living in westside area.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;