Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed for Jan 2016 - new mum needs advice - Caherdavin/Limerick

Childminder needed for Jan 2016 - new mum needs advice - Caherdavin/Limerick           reply
29/09/2015 11:11 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All,

I´m a new mum returning to work in January 2016 and am putting out initial feelers for a childminder for my little girl who will be 6 months then.

I am not a Limerick native and so don´t have the contacts that others might have. I am a teacher so I will not need a minder for the school holidays. My husband works shift so we will not need the full 5 days every week but will need at least 3 days I expect.

Are childminders flexible this way? What do they typically charge for a baby? Do they all charge retainer fees during the summer? If so how much usually? Do you know of any minders on my side of the city - Caherdavin, Old Cratloe Road, Mayorstone, Ennis Road, Meelick etc.? Are you a minder on my side of the city?

I´d love to hear any advice or suggestions any of you might have. I´m really in the dark at the moment.

Thank you :)

re : Childminder needed for Jan 2016 - new mum needs advice - Caherdavin/Limerick           reply
30/09/2015 15:55 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi New mum I am not on your side of the city but I am a childminder for nearly 30 yrs if you would like to give me a call I would be happy to help you my no. Is 085-2705970 :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;