Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Ongar/Clonee/Clonsilla area

Childminder needed in Ongar/Clonee/Clonsilla area           reply
11/07/2017 20:34 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for childminder for my Daughter from September. She will be 9 months old at that stage. I am looking for someone to mind her in their own home two possibly three days a week from 1-5pm.

Many thanks,

Lorraine :)

re : Childminder needed in Ongar/Clonee/Clonsilla area           reply
11/07/2017 22:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is carmel.i live in Huntstown ave.i have six grown up children & 13 grandchildren.aged from 20 yrsdown to 20mths.i do mind my three year old granddaughter from 4 o clock till 6 o clock.please call me if you would like any information from me.my number is0877749158.thank u for ur time.carmel.

15/07/2017 15:56 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Lorre,
My name is Maria & I have just finished looking after a little boy who was a year old when he came to me last August. His Mum is a teacher & due to go on mat leave early Oct hence why I no longer will have him. I can´t do Fridays as I have a job but am available mon- thur. I have 2 children in St Benedict´s NS Ongar. I live in Allendale. I would love to meet you & your daughter with a view to becoming your childminder. My no. 0868135203.
Kind regards,
Maria.

16/07/2017 20:16 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Lorraine, my name is Trish Im a mum of 3 aged 17,11and 2.5yrs, my youngest will be starting playschool in september,I aso mind a 3yr old boy every day. I collect him from playschool and have looked after him for the past 2 years.I am a non smoker and we have no pets.I have a large open plan sitting room which is great for everyone to play.I aso have a nice backgarden with slide and trampoline although your daughter is bit young for that.We like going for walks and generally having a good time.I am garda vetted through my daughters school as I have helped out with lots of school tours and maths for fun classes.I can provide references and I am available mon to fri,if you like like to chat please give me a call on 0879626242. I hope to hear from you.
Regards
Trish

16/07/2017 20:21 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi lorraine i am living in a ground floor apartment with plenty lf room, i also have a 9month old baby girl by september she will be 10 months.. i have been garda vetted and have first aid training. I would be very interested in meeting to discuss this further, you can contact me on 0874411066
Wendy

18/07/2017 21:45 - Dublin West Childminders
hi lorraine.
Is the position still available to care for your daughter if so could you foward your phone number and I can contact you for a chat. I am a mother of 2 grown up boys and have been minding children for years . I look foward to hearing from you...

29/07/2017 07:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am replying to your Ad for a childminder. My name is Belinda I´m currently minding two girls and habe one more space available for immediate start. I hold a full clean drivers licence which enables me to do activities ect. They girls are great and would love the extra company. If you would to know more please contact me.
Regards Belinda

07/08/2017 10:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to my post.
I have found a childminder for my Daughter.
Many thanks,
Lorraine.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;