Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder part time wanted

re... : Childminder part time wanted           reply
15/09/2014 16:45 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thanks Zoedela, but my days I need a childminder vary:).

Childminder part time wanted           reply
10/09/2014 09:21 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder to mind three small children in their home. Drivers licence needed as will need to do drop offs and pick ups from pre school and school. Hours will vary every week. Please pm me if interested or phone me. Will need to start at beginning of October.
Thank you

re : Childminder part time wanted           reply
20/09/2014 18:05 - Waterford Childminders
Hello Sonia,
How is it going? I hope you are doing great. I have watched your offer on this web-page and I am very interested in it. Currently, I am living in Waterford (in the city center) and I am 25 years old. I am a man and I came here to look for a job and try new experiences in my life. I am geologist, but there is not any job in my country in my speciality. I like being honest and I have to tell you that I do not have many experience in this kind of job, only when I was taking care of my cousin when he was younger. I would like to offer you my services and I am a self-motivated, willing to learn and acquire experience. I love children and I think I can spend good times with them.
I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you.
Thank you so much for your attention.
Sincerely yours,
Juan Manuel

15/09/2014 13:57 - Waterford Childminders
087. 1682268 😄

15/09/2014 12:55 - Waterford Childminders
Hi are you still looking for. Child minder would you like to give me a buzz have load s experience
Thanks Paula 😄

15/09/2014 12:55 - Waterford Childminders
Hi are you still looking for. Child minder would you like to give me a buzz have load s experience
Thanks Paula 😄

20/09/2014 17:28 - Waterford Childminders
Hi its Yvonne here my number is 0876942653 sorry I thought it was on my email thanks for the reply

20/09/2014 14:20 - Waterford Childminders
To Whom it may concern,
I am currently the supervisor in the kids club at Faithlegg House Hotel which is a four star establishment. This club is run for a nine week period during the summer months to facilitate families with children. During these months there would be approximately 300 families staying in the hotel and the houses at the Faithlegg resort. As part of my job as supervisor I am required to plan and carry out activities on a daily basis for children aged between three to twelve years. Activities need to be planned to suit all age groups. I also have to do up weekly rosters and make sure that all children at the kids club are looked after and cared for. Some activities which are carried out are baking, music and dance, scavenger hunts, art and crafts and play doh which we bake and paint. I also have a team of six helpers working at the kids club and always ensure we work well as a team to unable the children to get the best enjoyment out of each activity.
My social and friendly nature means I have an ability of connecting with children and adults from diverse backgrounds and I value the task of building community involvement, which I see as part of working in childcare. Child safety is always at the forefront of my mind and I am cool-headed in stressful situations.
I feel that it is my previous experience, enthusiasm and conscientiousness that would make me an excellent addition to your childcare setting. I particularly enjoy working with young children as I find it rewarding being part of their day to day development. I have also a full certificate in first aid and also manual handling.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on the number listed above or on my email address I am available for interview at any time. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. I will look forward to hearing from you.
Thanking you.
Yvonne coady

20/09/2014 16:53 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Yvonne, can you pm me your phone number as I cannot see it on message. Apologies if you received this message already on pm, but just not sure if it went through, phone was playing up:). Thanks
Roisin

15/09/2014 16:38 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, I am available Wednesday to Fridays if this is of any help?

15/09/2014 13:51 - Waterford Childminders
Yes Paula I am still looking, what is your number?.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;