Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required, corbally, limerick

Childminder required, corbally, limerick           reply
02/05/2018 23:33 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I’m looking for a childminder who can mind my kids in my home. We are based in Westbury corbally. I need someone initially 4 days a week, possibly some evenings and maybe some weekends once in a blue moon. We have 3 girls, a 3 year old and 1 year old twins. The 3 year old will need to be picked up from preschool (which is in the estate) and will be at home full time for the summer. If you are interested please get in touch. Thanks

re : Childminder required, corbally, limerick           reply
06/05/2018 07:19 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is ann I live in raheen I am 48 year of age I have lots of experience Minding children of all ages love doing art and craft painting playing out doors going for walks I have my own transport if you would like to contact me my phone number is 0876158939 thanks ann

re : Childminder required, corbally, limerick           reply
28/05/2018 16:28 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi there! I am a Canadian child minder (with an Irish passport) living in Galway but moving to Limerick within the next two months. I have 6 years of experience working with children as a camp counsellor, a nanny, and most recently, a live-in aupair.
I am certified in First Aid training, and am a licensed life guard. I can cook, clean, help with homework, and above all, have fun with your children!
I am available to meet at your convenience, and look forward to getting to know you and your family. 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;