Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Kilkenny City

Childminder required - Kilkenny City           reply
23/07/2018 20:03 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, reliable and trustworthy childminder to work from 7am to 9.30am and again from 3pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday. We have four children ; 14, 12,11 and 7. Full driving licence required. It will involve dropping the children to primary and secondary school in the morning and pick up from both schools in the afternoon. Please contact me on 0879793860. If all hours are not suitable and you can work either the morning or afternoon hours, please also contact me. Thanks.

re : Childminder required - Kilkenny City           reply
08/08/2018 16:43 - Kilkenny Childminders
We are looking for a kind, reliable and trustworthy childminder to work from 7 to 9.30am and again from 3pm to 6pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. We have four children ; 14, 12,11 and 7. Full driving licence required. It will involve dropping the children to primary and secondary school in the morning and pick up from both schools in the afternoon. Please contact me on 0879793860. If all hours are not suitable and you can work either the morning or afternoon hours, please also contact me. Thanks.

re... : Childminder required - Kilkenny City           reply
13/08/2018 21:52 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Euramie, thanks for your message. I´m looking for a childminder 4 days a week (except Wednesday) just outside Kilkenny city. Is this something that you would be able to do? Let me know and we can chat and discuss. Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;