Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required- Firhouse Area

Childminder required- Firhouse Area           reply
21/05/2019 12:38 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We´ve just moved into the area and I´m looking for a childminder to take care of my energetic 5 year old boy in your home.

I would need full time care from now until September. He will start school in the Firhouse Educate together from September onwards and I will need afterschool care/ school holiday cover. Collection from school also required.

If you´re interested please PM me and we can arrange a suitable time for a call/ chat.

Thanks

re : Childminder required- Firhouse Area           reply
21/05/2019 15:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I just read your post. My son attend Educate Together and we are so happy with the school. I am taking over my Mums Playschool from September and opening an Afterschool. We are going to have maximum 4-6 children in the school and I will be only taking care of children from Firhouse Educate Together. I have an advert on the rollercoaster site and I have one place left if you would like to discuss further. My number is (086) 128 7861
What we offer;
Daily outdoor activities
Healthy Snacks
Homework Assistance
LEGO/Arts & Crafts Room
Fully Insured
First Aid Trained
Garda Vetted
We are located just minutes walk from Firhouse Educate Together and we cater from Junior Infants Class up and offer early-morning drop-off & after-school care.
Kindest Regards,
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;