Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required- Limerick

Childminder required- Limerick           reply
04/09/2017 10:52 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required
Monday & Thursday (3 hrs) 2:40-5:40

Minder required urgently (4th Sept) to collect and mind a 7 year old in his own home. Car is not necessary as home and school are beside each other (Limerick City center)

re : Childminder required- Limerick           reply
04/09/2017 11:03 - Limerick City Childminders
I can mind in my home

07/09/2017 15:26 - Limerick City Childminders
I am 22 year old female, living in Limerick. I am bubbly, out- going, loyal and responsible. I am have a full, clean driving license and a car ensuring transport will not be an issue.
I recently graduated with a 2.1 in Psychology and Sociology at University College Cork. I also have completed a Fetac Level 5 Early Childhood and Education course with 10 distinctions. I have completed work experience at Banogue Tots to Teens Community Creche, and Scoil an Spioraid Naoimh National School, allowing me to work hands on and develop my skills with the children.
Following this year it is my intention to continue on my study, and complete a masters in Psychology and UCD.
I have specialized in social and developmental psychology, both which have a particular emphasis on children within their early years.
During my placement I also carried out activities to aid the children´s development.
I have worked with babies, toddlers and teens.
I can ensure top quality care, and and effort put into the minding of your children.
I also have references available upon request.

12/12/2017 18:17 - Limerick City Childminders
Dear family
I am very interested at the vacancy of childminder .
I am living in Limerick now since November, but I was living in Dublin since May of 2016.
I am studying during the morning in weekdays, so I am available during the afternoons, evenings and overnight. And also during all the weekends.
In Dublin, sometimes when the mothers needed I took care of two different babies, as babysitter, since June of 2016. One now is 2 years 6 months old and other is 1 year 5 months old. And also I worked as Aupair Live Out with a boy 10 years old and a girl 12 years old during eight months, because after that I got a job in my area, in a architecture office and I had worked there since March of 2017, but my contract expired at the end of September.
If you need any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards.
Cinthia Hanssen

re... : Childminder required- Limerick           reply
09/04/2018 09:46 - Limerick City Childminders
hi Ciara
I was wondering are you available to do in home care? It would be 3/4 days a week with a 2 1/2 year old.
6 yr old and 10 yr old (some days)
until end of August.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;