Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Claremorris area from June

re : Childminder required Claremorris area from June           reply
20/05/2012 02:27 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is katie and i live in killtimagh. i am in college in dublin and moving back to mayo for the summer. i have lots of experience with children. i have minded children from 4 moths upwards. i have references from families i have child minded for. i can send you on my CV also. i love children and i am a very energitic and patient person who loves having fun and enjoys minding children.
hope to hear from you
katie

re... : Childminder required Claremorris area from June           reply
15/07/2013 22:27 - Mayo Childminders
Hi just wondering is your job still vacant.I live in Claremorris and have two boys myself.Am currently unemployed just since last week and i have been working with children for the last few years.I am fully qualified in childcare and special needs.Thanks

Childminder required Claremorris area from June           reply
21/03/2012 15:17 - Mayo Childminders
I´m looking for a Part time/Full time child minder for an 7-8 month old Girl in the Claremorris area from the end of June beginning of July onwards.
Since i work on a 6 wk Rota, the days are different every wk varying from 2.5 days-4 days a wk but are the same every 6 wks
Preferably a qualified person offering a range of activities to stimulate and also with other children there.

re : Childminder required Claremorris area from June           reply
22/06/2013 02:55 - Mayo Childminders
Hi my name is Monica I am 18 years old currently looking for a job, live in claremorris I have a lot of experience with kids, reference are there if needed! I love kids and i am fun and a very happy person i would do house work to if needed! If anymore details needed let me no or contact me on 0852717545. Cant wait to hear from you! :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;