Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Douglas, Cork

re : Childminder required Douglas, Cork           reply
01/05/2015 21:02 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Ann and I am childminding for a number of years ,I have 2 grown children myself I enjoy being with children and doing many things with them .I need to update my Garda clearance but as I have had it before it won´t be a problem I have my own car and have a clean driving licence. Regards ann

Childminder required Douglas, Cork           reply
27/04/2015 20:16 - Cork City Childminders
Experienced, kind and reliable childminder required to look after three children in their own home in the Douglas area, one 6 year old attending school, one 4 year old attending Montessori and a 6 month old for three full days and two mornings per week. Please send me a PM for further details.

re : Childminder required Douglas, Cork           reply
30/04/2015 22:57 - Cork City Childminders
Hello
I am a trained and experienced childminder, having worked with babies and children up to 4 years old within a private nursery school setting.
I have also been a private tutor to children from 4 upwards, supporting them with literacy and numeracy as well as teaching them French.
I love children, and usually interact well with them.
I value the creativity and natural curiosity within children, which usually assists in helping them to grow in their knowledge and understanding of the world during learning activities.
I am used to planning activities for and with children (including babies), singing songs and nursery rhymes to them as well as playing games.
I am available. Please get in touch! 089 247 4765

discussion forum terms & conditions

;