Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Drimnagh area

Childminder required Drimnagh area           reply
06/09/2018 14:00 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required 5 days a week in Drimnagh to look after a 6 month old baby boy. Approx 8-5 pm.
Open to minding in baby´s home or Childminders home.
Original Minder has fallen through and are looking for someone to start around December/January.

Easy going friendly family!

re : Childminder required Drimnagh area           reply
11/09/2018 19:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Dear,
I am looking for a Childminder position to start in september/october 2018. I´m available monday to thursday from 8:30am to 6:30pm. 
I have over 17 years of experience with children of all ages. I´m also a mother of an 18 year old boy. I have stamp 4, first Aid, good irish references, Garda vetting, experience with twins babies and I started my second year in College, I´m doing a QQI Childcare and education course full day on Fridays.
At present I am minding an 3 years old twins boys since they was 12 weeks and an 6 years old boy since he was 3 years. Twins started school in September, for this reason I am looking for a new family. I love work with children, especially babies and twins, CV can be provide as requested.
If you need someone to mind your kids with plenty of love and responsibility, please don´t hesitate to contact me.
It will be a pleasure meets your family! I live in Bluebell at the moment, you can send me an email as well: myemaildublin@yahoo.com.br
Kind Regards,
Lorena Vieira.
My course started in September 2017 and will finish in June 2019, the subjects include:
▪Child Development,
▪Early Care and Education Practice,
▪Early Childhood Education and Play,
▪Child Health and Well Being,
▪Work Experience,
▪Communications,
▪Children with Additional Needs,
▪Word Processing,
▪School-age Childcare,
▪Equality and Diversity in Childcare.
I also have been worked in Cocoon Childcare Center. 

re : Childminder required Drimnagh area           reply
17/12/2018 22:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I am a Mam of 1 Boy looking to mind in my own home in Newcastle co dublin. My Mam lives in Drimnagh so regularly in your area
I am reliable, trustworthy, kind and will care for your kids as I would my own child! Have first Aid and Can organise Garda vetting . If this sounds of interest to you we could have a chat. Jess

discussion forum terms & conditions

;