Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Duncormick area Co. Wexford

re : Childminder required Duncormick area Co. Wexford           reply
10/11/2014 01:17 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my names Nicole, would you be looking for someone to mind the little one at your home? Im not sure how far Duncormick is from Ballycullane but i would be interested in looking after your little one.Currently i do not drive but my partner does. im qualified in caring for children 0-6years i also have a Garda vetting and references.Im a mum of one he is 15months old so i also have that experience. My number is 0894896815. Looking forward to hearing from you
Nicole

Childminder required Duncormick area Co. Wexford           reply
06/11/2014 12:45 - Wexford Childminders
Childminder needed from February 2015 for a primary school teacher. The hours required are as follows; three days from 8am - 3-30pm and two days from 8am -5-30pm. Child will be 6months old by then.

re... : Childminder required Duncormick area Co. Wexford           reply
10/11/2014 12:33 - Wexford Childminders
normally 10euro per hour but because your looking for someone for 5days that would be a ridiculous price to be asking so i will let you think of a fair and affordable price if that suits better? Robyn is Such a beautiful name! How old is Robyn? I can also start straight away

re : Childminder required Duncormick area Co. Wexford           reply
11/11/2014 13:07 - Wexford Childminders
hi my name is Diana, im spanish childhood teacher living in wellingtonbridge. i recently moved on here with my boyfriend and im looking for a job, preferly with kids!!
i have my own car, references and garda vetting too. I have lot of experiences with kids from new born to 16 years all.
my last job was minding 2 kids in waterford city for 2 years, one of them since she was born. they are my irish family here so you could call them for references.
i was volunteering in a creche for 2 days a week few months ago in waterford city too in the toodles room. it was a great experience so you could call them for references too.
i leave you my phone if you are interested in contact to me, 051560740 or 0894228934
im looking forward to hearing from you!!
thanks Diana

re... : Childminder required Duncormick area Co. Wexford           reply
10/11/2014 07:51 - Wexford Childminders
Hi Nicole. Thanks for your reply. It would be great if Robyn was minded here, in her own home. Our house is between Duncormick and Carrig On Bannow so I don´t think that its too far from Ballyculaine. How much do you charge per day?? I´m not bac to work until March but I´d like to get Robyn started with a minder one or two days a week in Feb just so she can get used to the person.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;