Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Dunshaughlin or from our own home fairyhouse rd

Childminder required Dunshaughlin or from our own home fairyhouse rd           reply
24/08/2017 23:15 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced Childminder required for my 2 children ages 2 and 3. Looking for someone who can drive and do preschool run to Dunshaughlin. Looking for childminder to mind kids in our home but we´re open to splitting between our and your house. 5 days fullytime from morning to 6 pm. Please PM me for details

re : Childminder required Dunshaughlin or from our own home fairyhouse rd           reply
24/08/2017 23:28 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is Fiona I have worked in childcare for the past 13 years I love minding children , baking , arts and crafts going for walks . I have my level 5 in childcare and studying for my level 6 , I have an up to date first aid a full clean driving licence and I am a non smoker.
I look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Fiona

re... : Childminder required Dunshaughlin or from our own home fairyhouse rd           reply
24/08/2017 23:39 - Meath Childminders
Hi Fiona,
Thankyou for your reply, where are you living? Are you studying at the moment? Do you have your own car

re... : Childminder required Dunshaughlin or from our own home fairyhouse rd           reply
25/08/2017 10:29 - Meath Childminders
i live in duleek . i am studying in the evening time once a week . you can contack me on 087 7903629
thanks
fiona

25/08/2017 11:37 - Meath Childminders
Hi Fiona,
Just a few more questions if you don´t mind.
Just wondering how old you are?
Do you have your own car?
Would you be willing to mind kids in my own home?
Do you have your own kids?
Because you live in duleek it´s a bit of a drive as I need someone from 8 -am until 6 ish?
What childcare were you working in before?
Thanks
Jane

25/08/2017 14:55 - Meath Childminders
Hi I am 32 I have my own car . I don´t have children . I have worked in preschool and minding in homes. Its no bother traveling up to you .

25/08/2017 19:10 - Meath Childminders
Maybe we can meet up some day for a coffee and a chat. We could meet in Ratoath for a coffee if interested.

25/08/2017 19:52 - Meath Childminders
that wi=ould be good when would suit you
thanks
fiona

26/08/2017 15:35 - Meath Childminders
Can meet anytime, I have a busy week ahead but might be able to squeeze a coffee I. Somewhere. Usually the weekends I´m more free. Are you planning to to Ratiath for anything or up to blanch as I can fly up anytime to meet you and have a chat

26/08/2017 17:14 - Meath Childminders
What about one of the afternoons if that works for you
Thanks
Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;