Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations Contact Us

Childminder required Glasnevin 2 days per week

Childminder required Glasnevin 2 days per week           reply
01/07/2020 21:03 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced, kind and responsible minder to care for our two daughters aged 3.5yrs and 20 months 2 days per week, Monday and Tuesday in our home or the minders home. Hours are 8am - 4pm. We require care from September but would be happy for the girls to settle in with somebody from August. The older girl attends Little Learners Montessori on the Ballymun Road opposite The Slipper pub. She requires drop off at 9.15am and pick up at 12.15pm. We live a 5 minute walk from this. Message Bridget if you are interested to meet and discuss this position.

re : Childminder required Glasnevin 2 days per week           reply
08/07/2020 18:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
My name is Aedín Gillespie. I’m 52, a retired nurse. I live in The Rise in Glasnevin. I have two teenage children who go to school locally. I’ve worked in St Michaels house and have done voluntary work for Childline so I’ve been Garda vetted numerous time during my career. I’d of course do it again if you needed that. I also attended lots of Cuidiu toddler groups with my two so could easily slot back into that. I’m looking for a part time childminding job and if you’d like to discuss it further with me please call me on 087 7973855. You’re more than welcome to come to my house to look around if you like and then we could chat in person.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Aedín.

re : Childminder required Glasnevin 2 days per week           reply
08/07/2020 18:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
My name is Aedín Gillespie. I’m 52, a retired nurse. I live in The Rise in Glasnevin. I have two teenage children who go to school locally. I’ve worked in St Michaels house and have done voluntary work for Childline so I’ve been Garda vetted numerous time during my career. I’d of course do it again if you needed that. I also attended lots of Cuidiu toddler groups with my two so could easily slot back into that. I’m looking for a part time childminding job and if you’d like to discuss it further with me please call me on 087 7973855. You’re more than welcome to come to my house to look around if you like and then we could chat in person.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Aedín.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;