Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Grange area: 2 girls three days weekly

Childminder required Grange area: 2 girls three days weekly           reply
24/02/2015 13:12 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I require a childminder to care for two girls: a smiley 9 month old and chatty 3 year old three days weekly (tues,wed,thur). Drop off and collection of older girl to local preschool required for two of the days. Own mode of transport required to bring girls to play area, parks, playground etc.
There is an option to care for the children in their own home or in your home if you live nearby.
Please pm for further information.

re : Childminder required Grange area: 2 girls three days weekly           reply
27/02/2015 05:29 - Cork City Childminders
Hi good I am interested to this job I live in city centre I have 4 grown children. I have experience in minding I am non smoker I am flexible pleased let me know if the job is still available
thanks
diwa

re : Childminder required Grange area: 2 girls three days weekly           reply
24/02/2015 15:58 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is Ann Moore. I live in rochestown ,I have 2grown children and I have my own car.I love children and I would treat them as my own I think that is important.I am honest and would love doing things with them playing reading taking them to the park whatever their needs are. Hoping to hear from you ,regards Ann.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;