Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required North Drogheda

Childminder required North Drogheda           reply
01/03/2017 18:44 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,

I´m looking for an experienced childminder for my 2 Montessori aged kiddies. Mylo is 4 and Cora is 3. I live in the Greenhills area of Drogheda. I have an older girl whom I already have childcare for with one of the other school Mammies.

I am looking for someone to collect Mylo and Cora from Montessori, 4 days a week from Tuesday to Friday at 12.30 and mind them until about 6pm.

If you think you may be interested or have any further questions please let me know here and I can get back to you.

Regards,

Miryam

re : Childminder required North Drogheda           reply
02/03/2017 10:38 - Louth Childminders
Hi
How´s it going? Noticed your add there., hours would suit me., I live on slane road side of Navan., I´m a non smoker, I drive, I have many yrs experience with children., I had a preschool for over 15 yrs., until the building was sold due to apartments been built., I have been minding friends kids last while., in next wk or so I´d be available to work.
Is the Montessori walking distance from your house ? What´s your rate of pay? Would your children need a snack after? Would I have to prepare dinner for them or will it be there?
Thanks
Roisin

re... : Childminder required North Drogheda           reply
02/03/2017 10:42 - Louth Childminders
Here´s my email. Facer75@gmail.com
Thanks
Roisin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;