Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Salthill Area

re : Childminder required Salthill Area           reply
02/12/2013 20:10 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Carolina Kloc, but my friends call me Carol. I am 26 years old.I am happy, friendly, helpful person and student of Galway Languague School.
I am experienced with taking care on children (5 and 12 years old). I have been as educator for them. I have a cousin Matheus is 7 and his mother works so I have been childcare provider since I was young. I enjoy watching films and also going to the theatre or other places with my friends or family. I´m friendly person and like children. This what I like the best is painting. But my hobby is also visiting new places, meeting new people,learning languages.
I can cook pretty well, and I have no problem doing some housework for you and tidying for the children´s toys etc. I have my driving license 4 years, so "school run" will not be problem for me, I think.
I want to become an babysitter because I love children and working with families, and would like to improve my English, also I would love to know Irish way of living, If you choose me as your a Au Pair then I am sure we will have a great time!
I will be glad to answer all your questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon.
Also, I have worked for an Irish family, please let me know if you need a reference.
Note: My boyfriend and my stepchildren are in Brazil, they are not in Ireland with me.
With Love
Carol

Childminder required Salthill Area           reply
21/11/2013 14:58 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder required from January/ February for a two and a half year old and a six month old. Would be required for 8 hours per day (9-5), five days a week.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;