Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for 2 children in Lusk.

Childminder required for 2 children in Lusk.           reply
29/07/2017 13:18 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a Childminder 3 days a week (Tue -Thurs)for my 2 Children (Ages 6 & 2 1/2) Starting Sept.
6 yr old attends Educate Together and will require drop off and pick up. 2 1/2 yr old starting preschool Wed Mornings only.
PM Me if Interested.

Many Thanks.

re : Childminder required for 2 children in Lusk.           reply
29/07/2017 15:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
My name is Laura. I am 20 years old and come from Spain. I have been living in Dublin since last July/2016 (during one year ) as au pair with a nice family in Swords. I was taking care of three lovely children, a six years old girl, four years old boy and three years old the younger one boy . We were very happy when we were together. We used to love play, going out the park, playing football, bikes and creative activities.
My duties includes taking the girl to school and bringing her back, cooking meals, organizing games for the children and playing with them, tidying up the children´s room, and helping homework but I can do anything :)
My friends tell me that I’m a cheerful responsible, loving, positive and energetic person with calm attitude. Well, I love kids and I have a good experience with them, so I hope to be nanny and I can be more time in Dublin, because I love Ireland.
My native language is Spanish and I want improving my English in this wonderful country.
I’m in Spain right now but I’m really interested in come back to Dublín as nanny because my experience with kids was lovely and I would love repeat it.
I will have home in September in Swords.
Just tell me if you’re interested in do a review by skype or video call.
I love animals so I don´t have any problem with pets. I´m so excited about this opportunity to get to know your family. I have a great Irish reference. I´m searching for a live out position.
You can write me a email (laura.maldonadoburguete@gmail.com), PM, or you text me a WhatsApp to my number (+34622597373).I will be available to start to work from August. I don’t have license to drive.
If you are interested don´t hesitate to write me. I could give you more information :)
If you have any problems to see my cv just tell me and I can send it to your gmail.
Kind regards.
Thank you
Laura.

re... : Childminder required for 2 children in Lusk.           reply
29/07/2017 19:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Laura. Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunatly we would be looking for someone living local as there would be school drop and pick ups.
Wish you well in your search .
C

re : Childminder required for 2 children in Lusk.           reply
08/08/2017 21:38 - Dublin North Childminders
No Longer Available

discussion forum terms & conditions

;