Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for Sept

Childminder required for Sept           reply
13/06/2013 09:09 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a part time childminder to mind our 2 gorgeous little boys (3 year old and a 6mth old) From september. we can either drop off at your own house or you can come to our house. We are based in spiddal so anywhere between spiddal and galway city would suit us. It would be for 3 full days per week (again can arrange days to suit you) would prefer someone with experience. Look forward to hearing from you x

re : Childminder required for Sept           reply
13/08/2013 13:27 - Galway City Childminders
Hi just wondering have you found anybody for this job I am 24 years of age fluent irish speaker and I have my own transport . I have plenty expierence with children from a young age i looked after a family for the past 3years (ages 5months up) mother no longer working so i am looking for a new family to care for .if the job still vacant can you contact me on 0877844185 x

re : Childminder required for Sept           reply
13/08/2013 13:27 - Galway City Childminders
Hi just wondering have you found anybody for this job I am 24 years of age fluent irish speaker and I have my own transport . I have plenty expierence with children from a young age i looked after a family for the past 3years (ages 5months up) mother no longer working so i am looking for a new family to care for .if the job still vacant can you contact me on 0877844185 x

discussion forum terms & conditions

;