Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required from September -Rathfarnham/Terenure area.

Childminder required from September -Rathfarnham/Terenure area.           reply
15/03/2021 15:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Seeking a childminder from September for our little boy who will be 10 months old at that stage. Happy for him to be looked after in childminder´s home or our house.

We would like someone interested in walking and the outdoors. Would love him to mix with other children if childminder had own children or minded others.

As I´m a primary school teacher, we would only need childminder during the school terms.

Thanks

re : Childminder required from September -Rathfarnham/Terenure area.           reply
19/03/2021 14:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Emear
, I saw you’re post that you are looking someone to look after your 10 months old baby. I live in Rathfarnham and I am available for the role you required. I am a mother of 2 children both of my kids are attending in School. 10 years old girl and 5 years old boy. I do have experience minding children. Please feel free to contact me if it’s still available so we can discuss for further info to ( 0858672643) thanks
Regards
Yen

re : Childminder required from September -Rathfarnham/Terenure area.           reply
20/03/2021 11:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am a kind, qualified, reliable and mature Nanny. I come highly recommended with top references from previous employers. I have been working in childcare in Dublin for 17 years. The bulk of my experience has been from 0-7.
I love to play educational games to help little one to learn and discover. Do arts & crafts, baking as well.
Non smoker who loves outdoors activities going to the park, library, long walks.
I am able to look after the child in your own home.
Excellent Irish references on request.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Nina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;