Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required from start of June 2017 for a two year old girl

Childminder required from start of June 2017 for a two year old girl           reply
30/03/2017 17:40 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder in Mullingar who meets the following requirements:

– Possesses a QQI qualification in childcare or a related discipline
– Has clearance from the Garda National Vetting Bureau
– Is first aid trained
– Is a non-smoker
– Can provide references from a recent employer

and who can mind an active two year old girl in either the minder´s home or our home from 8.30am to 5.15pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

If interested please, PM me as soon as possible.

re : Childminder required from start of June 2017 for a two year old girl           reply
07/04/2017 03:48 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi I´m very interested in this position of minding your 2yr old girl.I have 3 children of my own so totally understand how important it is to find the right person.I´m 31 yrs old with an 8yr old boy , 6yr old boy and lastly a 3 yr old girl dey all go to school and play school which gives me one on one time with any child I mind and also then when my children are home the kids I mind have other other kids to play with.I can get references as I already mind a little 18month old boy.I live in kinnegad I´m not sure if that suits you.would love to hear back from you.my number is 086 8039667
Thank you for your time
Sinead.

re... : Childminder required from start of June 2017 for a two year old girl           reply
08/04/2017 16:40 - Westmeath Childminders
Really sorry I deleted your pm by accident would you mind resending please

discussion forum terms & conditions

;