Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Ballinteer

Childminder required in Ballinteer           reply
09/06/2020 20:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there. Looking for a childminder to look after my one year old son in ballinteer on Thursdays and Fridays from 8-5pm. Would ideally like childminder to mind in our house but open to minders house depending on area. References and non smoker essential. Thank you

re : Childminder required in Ballinteer           reply
11/06/2020 21:27 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Martina,
I saw you add for childcare for your son 2 days a week. I am a highly reliable, trustworthy and caring 22 year old UCD college student from Goatstown, Dublin 14 who is studying Business and Law. I have always loved children. I work part time in Jumpzone Sandyford which is an indoor trampoline park for children, I have been working there for 3.5 years now and I love it. It has also given me the opportunity to work with children and adults of all ages and capabilities.
I consider myself to be energetic, creative and patient. I have been babysitting since I was 14 and I have babysat for children ranging in ages from 4 months to 12/13 years. At the moment I am helping a mother with her twin 11 month old girls. I go over in the evening and play with them and then help her put both to bed.
I am the eldest of all my cousins and so I have been surrounded by young children all my life.
I have my own car and a full clean Irish drivers license.
If you think I would be a good fit for you please don’t hesitate to email me. My email is iseultok@gmail.com.
I wish you all well,
Kind regards,
Iseult

discussion forum terms & conditions

;