Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Bishopstown

Childminder required in Bishopstown           reply
22/02/2016 20:39 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We require an experienced childminder to look after our 8 month old baby girl and 4 year old boy three days a week (Mon, Tues, Fri) in Bishopstown from mid-april, then four days a week from September on.

Baby would be dropped off at 9am and collected at 5pm. 4 year old would need collecting from playschool in Bishopstown at noon and minded until 5 pm also.

Please PM if you´re interested.

Thanks,

Siobhan

re : Childminder required in Bishopstown           reply
17/03/2016 22:18 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am an married woman with experience in child-minding. my experience range from my sisters 3 kids ages 6months -11 years old. I also take care of my neighbours 2 girls age from 2-4years old. Though I do not have the professional experience of a trained nanny, my years as a child-minder for my Sisters and Neighbours has given me tremendous experience. I love children and they certainly love me back. I also grew-up in a house full of children, being the 4th on the line, I am very accustomed to the intricacies of a children management. I am a College graduate and therefore sufficiently enlightened to attend to emergencies. I can provide a CV, if required. kindly call me on 0899865392 or email me on lateju2003@gmail.com, if you are interested, and we can discuss.
thank You
Regards
Ola

discussion forum terms & conditions

;