Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Blakestown, Dublin 15 ** FULL TIME **

Childminder required in Blakestown, Dublin 15 ** FULL TIME **           reply
17/04/2018 22:35 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a professional couple with three young children (8, 3 & 5 months) who are looking for a childminder for 4 days a week, from 8.30am - 5.30am each day. School drop off and collection will be required as well as some light meal preparation. Preference would be for children to be taken care of at home however we are open to dropping them to the care provider once they live in the local area. Previous experience essential and references required. Garda Vetting and Drivers license desirable but not essential.

re : Childminder required in Blakestown, Dublin 15 ** FULL TIME **           reply
23/04/2018 21:00 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Lee . I am really interested in the childminding position you have advertised. The days and times suit perfect. I could mind in your home or my own . I am a experienced child minder I am currently minding 3 children aged 5, 3 and 20 months . I unfortunately have to leave due to moving home , I can provide 2 excellent references . I am outgoing, fun and caring . I would provide healthy meals , do light housework and keep the children active and busy as well as helping with homework and dropping and collecting from school if needed . If you want to send me an email my email address is lee92savage92@gmail.com .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;