Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Dunmore East

re : Childminder required in Dunmore East           reply
12/03/2015 21:22 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Edel. My name is Yvonne. I´m a qualified childcare worker with 11 years experience. I have worked with all age groups and have Garda vetting and first aid training. I am now looking for children to mind in my home in dunmore east. Looking forward hearing from you

30/03/2015 14:12 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Edel. My name is Carly Daly. I am 24 years of age. I have Fetac level 5 and 6 in childcare. I am currently studying B.A in Social Care in WIT. I mind two young girls, but as their mother is a lecturer in WIT she will be of for the hole summer. I have worked in creches and worked in a multi cultural school for a year. I have a passion for working with children. I have a full clean driving licence and have been garda vetted. Please don´t hesitate in contacting me for more information and and references .
Regards,
Carly Daly

Childminder required in Dunmore East           reply
10/03/2014 22:28 - Waterford Childminders
Hi,

My name is Edel and I’m moving from Carlow to Dunmore East with my Husband and 2 children in mid-April. We will both be working in Waterford city and will require a childminder to look after our two girls from approx. 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday. Our girls are 1 and 2 years old.

Thanks,
Edel

11/03/2014 19:21 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Edel,
My name is Jessica I am 23. I live in Waterford in Lacken Wood Kilbarry. I have fetac level 5 in Childcare and studying Early Childhood Studies level 8 IN wit. I will be qualified in April. I have loads of experience from creche - montessori - and working with children with severe disabilities. I am just wondering as I am not driving at the moment but hope to be on the road by mid-summer. Do you want your girls to be looked after in their own home or in child minders. I have my own house with my partner, big spacious back garden secured. And is it full time hours every week or could weeks change.
hope to hear back from you. I can forward on my CV. and references are available.
Kind Regards
Jessica Shally

re... : Childminder required in Dunmore East           reply
29/05/2018 21:30 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Yvonne, I am wondering if you are doing childminding in your home. I am in Dunmore East from 28th June-7th July with 4 children. I am hoping to have my 1 year, 4 month baby boy minded several days from appx 10:30-3pm (he will be asleep for a lot of this!). Please let me know if you are in a position to mind him for me. Thank you!!

re... : Childminder required in Dunmore East           reply
29/05/2018 21:31 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Carla, I am wondering if you are doing childminding in your home. I am in Dunmore East from 28th June-7th July with 4 children. I am hoping to have my 1 year, 4 month baby boy minded several days from appx 10:30-3pm (he will be asleep for a lot of this!). Please let me know if you are in a position to mind him for me. Thank you!!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;