Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Edenderry

Childminder required in Edenderry           reply
03/03/2015 21:14 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m looking for a childminder in Edenderry to mind my two boy´s aged 4 and 17 months for 2 or 3 days per week from 8.30am to 6pm...

re : Childminder required in Edenderry           reply
09/03/2015 09:41 - Offaly Childminders
hi i live in clogherinkoe .i am a mum of four school going children . i am also qualified nanny .i ave over twenty years experience .if you would like any more information please give me a call on 0872335730.

24/03/2015 21:01 - Offaly Childminders
hi is this position still available. I live in edenderry. I have a 6 year old son . I am available to mind your children in my own home. I have previous experience am a non smoker and have a full clean drivers licence. ref available.

09/03/2015 15:51 - Offaly Childminders
hi i have replay to you already but wanted to say that i would be in Edenderry every morning before or bang on 8.30am so i could meet you if that´s suits you..i am free every day am flexible to which day suit you or if you may need to change .i am childminding over 20 odd years old .i have looked after children from eight weeks old upto 15 years of age .well you can ring me 0872335730 if you wish to ask any questions .
many thanks miriam

24/03/2015 12:39 - Offaly Childminders
Hi is this position still available?? My name is sarah I´m 23 years old I have 7 years experience minding children from the ages of 5 months to 12 years also twins in between too. If u have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me
Regards sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;