Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Killarney area

re : Childminder required in Killarney area           reply
12/01/2016 23:14 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lucy. My name is Claire. I am a mother to three school going children. I currently work a couple of days a week but I am looking to change this as I am really interested in minding children. I am Garda vetted. I live just outside Killarney town and provide a safe and loving home to mind children. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Claire

re : Childminder required in Killarney area           reply
12/01/2016 23:07 - Kerry Childminders
Hi Lucy. My name is Claire. I am a mother to three school going children. I currently work a couple of days a week but I am looking to change this as I am really interested in minding children. I am Garda vetted. I live just outside Killarney town and provide a safe and loving home to mind children. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Claire

Childminder required in Killarney area           reply
12/01/2016 10:31 - Kerry Childminders
I am looking for a childminder in the Killarney area for my 13 month old son. 3 mornings a week initially, following this it is likely that I will require a childminder 3-4 days a week (full time).
If you are interested and available could you pm me with details of your current situation, previous experience, any relevant qualifications and confirm if you have garda vetting &/or if you are first aid trained.

Many thanks,

Lucy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;