Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Limerick

re : Childminder required in Limerick           reply
18/06/2014 12:46 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Joelle and I have a BA in early childhood care and education and plenty of experience working with children in both home environment and creche settings. i would be the perfect candidate for this position as i could provide your child not just with the physical needs of nappy changing , feeding etc. but enhance your child´s emotional social and cognitive well being, through activities and play. if you require any further information don´t hesitate to call 0876900266.Thanking you.

re : Childminder required in Limerick           reply
27/07/2014 11:37 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi sarah, just wondering if you got someone to mind your little girl? ? I´m also looking for a childminder in annacotty / castletroy area for my little girl she´s 21months.
Regards, Sinead.

Childminder required in Limerick           reply
28/04/2014 14:30 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi all

I am looking for a childminder for my daughter when I go back to work at the end of August. My daughter will be 12 months in September. Ideally I am looking for someone in the Castletroy/ Annacotty area.

Thank you

Sarah

re... : Childminder required in Limerick           reply
28/07/2014 18:37 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, I am wondering if I can help you to mind your daughter. My name is Zuzana 30. I am moving into Limerick on Friday (Crecora-Fedamore) and I am interested in this position. I have a excellent references minding children or housekeeping. I have my own transport and I do not smoke. If you are interested you may call me anytime 0831613105.
Kind Regards,
Zuzana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;