Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Malahide

Childminder required in Malahide           reply
04/10/2019 13:11 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, reliable and experienced childminder to care for our 9 month old baby boy from w/c 18 November 2019 until end January 2020. He is a good tempered baby in a good routine. Minder needed three days a week – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 7.30am to 5.30pm. Looking for someone to either come to our home or can care in minders own home if living locally. Excellent English a necessity.

Please PM if interested.
Olivia

re : Childminder required in Malahide           reply
06/10/2019 21:36 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello Olivia,
I am a qualified Irish childcare practitioner living in Skerries with over 15 years experience with children between 0 and 13 years. I have worked in the creche environment and I have been a Nanny to different families, currently 5 years with the same family.
I have my own little boy of 16 months who comes with me to work and is very happy and sociable. He has settled into blending in very well with the 2 children I currently mind, age 3 and 6. I cook home cooked dinners with fresh ingredients and have a good knowledge of healthy nutrition and balanced diets. I believe in positive association with food and fun, happy meal times.
I am also a qualified vet nurse so pet´s are fine are fine with me. I love my job and I am very passionate about children and take my job very seriously. I am trust worthy and full of energy, love getting outdoors and keeping busy with the kids, always rewarding and encouraging positive, happy behaviour in a fun, safe and loving atmosphere.
I would love to mind children in my own home but it is just not feasible for us at the moment.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope you will give me the opportunity to meet you.
Kind regards,
Patrice

re... : Childminder required in Malahide           reply
07/10/2019 15:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Patrice, thanks so much for your response. I have sent you a PM.
Olivia

re : Childminder required in Malahide           reply
10/10/2019 12:33 - Dublin North Childminders
No longer available - position filled.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;