Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Newbridge

Childminder required in Newbridge           reply
01/08/2019 15:01 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

We are a busy family of 5 living in the Roseberry area of Newbridge, looking for a childminder to mind our kids in our home.

We have 3 children aged 2.5, 4 and 8. Our two eldest are in Montessori and primary school.

We´d love for you to join us to mind our youngest Mon - Fri in the morning - playing games, going for walks and making light meals - and then the entire brood when they come in from school. Light housework helps to keep things ticking over, but time with the kids is most important.

It would be ideal if you had a car, to help with after school activities on a couple of days in the week and the Montessori run if possible (we´re within walking distance of the primary school).

About once or twice a month I travel for a few days, so early starting times really help to keep things running smoothly. Works both ways - we´ll try to be flexible when you need it too.

I work from a home office upstairs and don´t like to interfere - with the kids, you´re the boss.

If this sounds like something you´re looking for or you´d like to find out more, text/call me on 087 9151453.

Thanks for clicking in :)

re : Childminder required in Newbridge           reply
09/08/2019 23:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
No longer required

discussion forum terms & conditions

;