Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Ravensdale/ Lordship area

Childminder required in Ravensdale/ Lordship area           reply
12/05/2018 09:17 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required for 3 days a week (must be Tuesday and Thursday then choice of Monday or Friday)from 8:00am to 6pm for twins aged 6 months from mid June - either in minders home or parents home - can be discussed

re : Childminder required in Ravensdale/ Lordship area           reply
14/05/2018 14:21 - Louth Childminders
Hi i am currently a childminder in the Jenkinstown area and have availability at the minute and i would be interested in the position to look after your wee twins. I am a mother of 3 school going children and have been childminding over 10 years. If you would like to chat please call me on 0863407723. Thank you. Jacinta

30/05/2018 11:50 - Louth Childminders
Hi,
I live in Dundalk close McDonald, I can mInd your kids in my home, I have plenty place to play and a little garden and everything kids need, I am an Italian girl with years of experience in Italy and in Ireland. My age is 37 and I provide all meals...
Thsnks
Rita

11/06/2018 16:08 - Louth Childminders
Hi I am interested in minding your twin girls I have 10+ years experience I have clean driving licence and can mind girls in mine or yours whichever you prefer I live just outside ravensdale references available contact me on carolinesaunders24@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;