× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required knocknacarra

re : Childminder required knocknacarra           reply
14/01/2015 12:41 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
my name is Laura,
I live on the Ballymoneen road.
I have ten years childcare experience having managed a pre-school and after-school service for six years in county Longford. (We moved to Galway in 2013)
I am very child friendly, caring and diligent.
My home is well set up with lots of arts and craft materials, games and toys etc.
With our move to Galway I made the decision to Childmind at home rather than return to full time creche management and I have been looking after two little girls aged 2 and 4, the eldest of which has now started pre-school in her mums school (shes a primary school teacher).
I Myself had my second child in may "Liam" and my older son "Lorcan" is in 3rd class.
During the day its myself, my little boy Liam and the little girl that I mind here at home. I know that it would be lovely for the little girl to have a child of similar age to play with and I am now looking to take on one more child.
I have a full clean drivers license, a seven seater car, and a lovely enclosed back garden with a tree house. I truly enjoy my days pottering with the children, I mind all as if they where my own and in the summer months I often take a walk with them to the playground etc.
I hope this isnt too long winded but I just want to give you a sence of how things are here.
looking forward to hearing from you if you feel i could be of help
kind regards
laura 0876430371

Childminder required knocknacarra           reply
13/01/2015 10:07 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder required in knocknacarra for a 2 year old boy, mon - wed 10-5.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;