Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required to mind 2 children in own home in Ferrybank

re : Childminder required to mind 2 children in own home in Ferrybank           reply
25/03/2014 21:17 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Amanda,
PM sent,
hope to hear back from you.
kind regards,
jessica

re : Childminder required to mind 2 children in own home in Ferrybank           reply
28/04/2014 20:29 - Waterford Childminders
Hi , My name is Tania, I live in Fiodh Mor in Ferrybank , at the moment i work in the college , i am off during all school holidays , I have looked after children for a lot of my lifetime and have references available if you need them , I have my own transport and am a very conscious and reliable worker. Please contact me via e-mail or on my mobile @ 087-3979266.
Thank You
Tania Murphy

02/04/2014 19:36 - Waterford Childminders
Hi just wondering if this position is still available?

28/03/2014 14:13 - Waterford Childminders
P.M. sent

29/04/2014 08:51 - Waterford Childminders
My name is Anna. I am a french woman of 28 years old. I arrived in Waterford in September to teach French to kids and adults.
I have a very long experience with kids. I was a chilminder in Paris during four years for two kids aged of 4 and 2 years old. I have reference letters if you need.
I am patient, creative and I have always a lot of ideas to do games with kids !
I am living in the center of Waterford in my own appartement. I have my driving licence.
I am very interrested in your proposition. You can contact me on my email address : annelaureflipo@hotmail.fr
Have a nice day.
Regards.
Anna.

Childminder required to mind 2 children in own home in Ferrybank           reply
25/03/2014 21:00 - Waterford Childminders
Hi

We are looking for a childminder to mind 2 children in their own home in Ferrybank 4 days a week starting in June

Children will be 2.5 years and 10 months in June

hours are:

Mon 7.30 to 5.30
Tues 7.30 to 5.30
Thurs 7.30 to 5.30
Fri 7.30 to 4.30

We are looking for an experienced, kind, reliable person who can provide a loving, nurturing, playful and creative environment

non-smoker, own transport and experience essential

please pm me if interested

Amanda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;