Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required waterford

Childminder required waterford           reply
29/01/2018 21:02 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there looking for childminder with own transport to mind a 10 month old in there own home Mondays 12-5.30 And Tuesdays 8.30-5.30 . We are based in Ferrybank

re : Childminder required waterford           reply
29/01/2018 22:50 - Waterford Childminders
Hi I would be interested in speaking to you about mindingvg your baby I am a childminder and live in ferrybank also . I have yrs of experience and a full clean licence , I can provide references . Looking forward to hearing from you . Regards P

01/02/2018 19:25 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, I’m very interested in the position of minding your child . I have my own transport, clean license, mother of 2 grown up children. I have previous experience of child minding and can provide reference from the named child’s mother if required. I’m very reliable, I love children and am a person of great nature and gentle. My number is 0861560196. Should you like to speak and possibly meet me to interview me. Thank you

01/02/2018 19:26 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, I’m very interested in the position of minding your child . I have my own transport, clean license, mother of 2 grown up children. I have previous experience of child minding and can provide reference from the named child’s mother if required. I’m very reliable, I love children and am a person of great nature and gentle. My number is 0861560196. Should you like to speak and possibly meet me to interview me. Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;