Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder summer months

re... : Childminder summer months           reply
10/07/2015 21:03 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
I live in Tor Bui, can you send me on your number, I will be going to Waterford on Sunday and will be back in the evening and when I get back I will phone you to arrange a time. I may have other childminding work over the summer can you forward me on your CV to annmarie.devereux@hotmail.com
Thanks
Ann Marie

Childminder summer months           reply
29/06/2015 15:09 - Galway City Childminders
Childminder available in Kingston road knocknacarra Galway for summer months. Completed BA in early childhood care and education. Have 9 years experince looking after children from babies to afterschoolers. Fully vetted. Have child protection and first aid.

10/07/2015 11:43 - Galway City Childminders
Hey, my name is Isabelle, I mind children in there own home. I work from September to June in a preschool which closes for summer months.i have worked with children from babies to after school for the last 9 years. I have been fully vetted, first aid and child protection. I currently not looking after any other children. My rates are €40 per day.

10/07/2015 19:13 - Galway City Childminders
Hi, can I meet you Sunday evening?

10/07/2015 17:57 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Isabel
Is it ok to meet with you tomorrow evening for a few minutes, can you give me your address please? I will need to drop Martin off at 7.45 am and pick up just after 4 pm, is this ok?
Many thanks
Ann Marie

re : Childminder summer months           reply
09/07/2015 22:15 - Galway City Childminders
HI there
I am looking for a childminder for a 5 year old boy in Knocknacarra only for the 13th and 14th July and maybe the 15th. Are you available? If so please can you give me a brief history on yourself and include your daily rates and if you mind children at home or in the child´s home and if you will be minding others too on those days.
Many thanks
Ann Marie

10/07/2015 19:28 - Galway City Childminders
Hey that´s fine. I can meet you Sunday. What your address?

10/07/2015 18:57 - Galway City Childminders
Hello, unfortunately I would not be able to see you tomorrow as I am away all weekend, and need to clarify I would only be able to mind Martin in your home as my flatmate works from home.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;