Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted

Childminder wanted           reply
21/11/2019 15:39 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder wanted for two children, aged 8 and 11, Dublin Road area and preferably to be minded in our home. Afternoons only, Tues to Thurs, 2:30 to 6:00. Must be happy to help with homework and access to own car would be an advantage. No school pick ups needed. PM for more details. Thanks.

re : Childminder wanted           reply
01/12/2019 22:30 - Louth Childminders
Hi my name´s Ruth Donegan..Fully qualified youth worker/private childminder available to mind children and a mother myself so have plenty experience in minding children and doing fun activities aswell homework and general household duties. Can do casual babysitting or something long term. If interested please message. Garda vetted Oct 2019 I have copy of clearance

re... : Childminder wanted           reply
03/12/2019 15:14 - Louth Childminders
Hello :) my name is Aisling and I am looking into childcare for my son. I will be going back to work in March and my son will be 8 months old at the time.
We need someone who is flexible with times
I work shift work so the days and times will vary week to week, is this something you could help me with? A full sample roster can be provided and explained if you feel this may suit. Max days 4 days a week ? Some days will be half days eg. 12 - 5 pm
If you feel this may suit you please email me at ashcfarrell@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kindest regards,
Aisling Farrell

re... : Childminder wanted           reply
12/12/2019 18:29 - Louth Childminders
So sorry for the late reply I hate this forum only notified me...it´s a bit of time away. I can only say if I´m still looking for work at that time. I may get enough kids before that. I only like taking 2/3 at a time. I will be in touch closer the time if available or not..good luck
Ruth

discussion forum terms & conditions

;