Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted

Childminder wanted           reply
19/05/2022 09:31 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a childminder for 2 days per week for two boys aged 4 and 16 months. We are living in the artane/harmonstown area. Please contact me for more details.

re : Childminder wanted           reply
22/05/2022 18:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello .
My name is Barbara.I am a highly experienced professional mature person .I am a very qualified Child carer with Degree in Pedagogy/Teaching with over 15 years of experience working with children of all ages and I can provide excellent Irish references. I am happy to cook for the children and can help with light housework. I try keep kids busy most of the time visiting playgroups, local parks doing art and craft. I am flexible with day and hour. My CV and references are available upon request.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me for any further information. Hope to hear from you soon .
Kind Regards
Barbara

re : Childminder wanted           reply
23/05/2022 21:26 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello, my name is Fabiano, I have a degree in pedagogy (child education) and worked as a teacher in Brazil. In Ireland I´ve worked as a minder and have references from Irish families if needed. I have advanced level of English and currently available to work full time.
If possible could you send me more information about the job offer? I´m very interested in the vacancy
Kind regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;