Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Blackrock area

re : Childminder wanted Blackrock area           reply
28/09/2015 12:45 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Ana Paula. I´m from Brazil and 27 years old.
I stayed in Ireland for 1 year and half working as babysitter, cleaner and au pair.
In my last job I worked as au pair for a family in Cork looking after one little girl (her name is Amy when I started she was 8 months and when I left the house she was 18 months). I can give the reference and you could talk with the family.
Now I am living in the Cork City Center with my husband and looking for a new job as childminder or babysitter.
If you wanted, we could meet for a coffee and to know each other.
Please let me know if you had any questions.
Best Regards,
Ana Paula

Childminder wanted Blackrock area           reply
16/08/2015 10:28 - Cork City Childminders
I am looking for a mature and experienced childminder in the Blackrock area to mind our 1yr old daughter preferably in our home .
The hours would be 7.30am-5.30pm from Wednesday to Friday.
Experience and references are essential while qualifications would be desirable. Please pm if interested.

re : Childminder wanted Blackrock area           reply
29/09/2015 20:07 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, My name is Erica. I´m a Canadian/Irish 24year old female. Qualified in various Professions such as Preschool Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Special needs Carer and others. I would love to get in contact with you about this position. I have 6years experience working with Children of all ages. I have references, certificates, Garda Vet, etc. Currently working in a crèche (Pre-Montessori and baby room) in Mallow but moving to the City. I hope to hear from you soon, all the best!
Email: Erica_eva@live.com
Phone : 0863285564

discussion forum terms & conditions

;