Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Diswellstown/Carpenterstown Dublin 15 - afterschool and summer time

Childminder wanted Diswellstown/Carpenterstown Dublin 15 - afterschool and summer time           reply
07/03/2018 11:09 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder in their own home for a 4.5 year old boy who will start school in St Patrick´s N.S., Diswellstown in September.
School pick up needed at 1.10pm and care until approx 6.30-7pm 5 days per week. Care also needed during mid-terms and school holidays.
Happy to start for September or earlier if that suits better.

Please respond or message me if you are available and interested.

re : Childminder wanted Diswellstown/Carpenterstown Dublin 15 - afterschool and summer time           reply
23/04/2018 21:09 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Lee . I am really interested in the childminding position you have advertised. The days and times suit perfect. I could mind in your home or my own . I am a experienced child minder I am currently minding 3 children aged 5, 3 and 20 months . I unfortunately have to leave due to moving home , I can provide 2 excellent references . I am outgoing, fun and caring . I would provide healthy meals , do light housework and keep the children active and busy as well as helping with homework and dropping and collecting from school if needed . If you want to send me an email my email address is lee92savage92@gmail.com .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;