Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Ennis full time from April 1,2016

Childminder wanted in Ennis full time from April 1,2016           reply
10/11/2015 10:55 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m looking for a kind reliable and experienced childminder to look after my little boy when I go back to full time work next April.
I require an Ennis based minder who can look after him in their own home. I am based on the Tulla Rd and work in Ennis town so preferably someone based on this side of town but I am flexible.
i return to work on April 1 but will want him to be eased into minding on a part time basis a few weeks before then. He will be 9 months in April.
Drop off and pick ups preferably between 9/9.30am and 5.30/6pm.
Regards,
Carol Byrne

re : Childminder wanted in Ennis full time from April 1,2016           reply
02/01/2016 23:21 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a childminder and I would be available to mind your child in my own home, Im availble Monday to Friday 8am-6.30pm so your hours suit me perfect.
I have a little girl myself who will be 6 months old by April, I have previous experience as a childminder with ages from newborn up to 10 years old.
I´m returning to work in March from my maternity leave so would be able to do some introduction days prior to your start date.
I´m unavailable April 4th,5th and 6th as I have a previous arrangement but apart from that I am available to suit your days required.
My rates are negotiable on a hour or daily rate and I don´t charge on days when services aren´t required.
I live in the Rath Ban estate on the Tulla road so on your side of town.
I´m also ensuring that I won´t take on anymore then 3 children at a time as I want each child to have all the time and attention they need but if I mind a full time child I won´t be taking on any extra as your child would be minded along with my own.
My Number is 0879559660 so if you would like to give me a call to discuss anymore details with me.
Regards
Hayley.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;