Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Glasheen

Childminder wanted in Glasheen           reply
05/09/2016 15:58 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello

I am looking for a childminder who can look after my 7 year old son from 06:30 am Mon to Fri and then walk him to school for 09:00 am, which is only a 2 minute walk away, he is going to Glasheen boys National School. Some days he won´t even be awake when you get here, so it will just be a case of getting him ready for school, making his packed lunch, giving him breakfast etc and then walking him round to school. Or maybe someone knows someone in the area who would be willing to take him for me in the mornings for a couple of hours, only problem is its a 6:30 start!!!

Thank you :)
Katherine 086 2098925

re : Childminder wanted in Glasheen           reply
12/09/2016 20:51 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Becky and I´m a 22 year old masters student from Waterford. That early start is not a problem, it´ll guarantee that I´m awake for college!! I have plenty of babysitting experience, mostly my brothers, cousins and neighbours, but I have been recommended to friends of the family as well. I´ve only just come home from Italy where I spent the summer as an au pair looking after an 11 year old girl. I can send you on my CV if you´d like, it contains more information about my childminding experience.
Looking forward to hear from you,
Regards,
Becky

discussion forum terms & conditions

;