Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Lusk

Childminder wanted in Lusk           reply
07/04/2018 14:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! I´m looking for a childminder, part-time in Lusk for my 2 children, boy who will be almost 10 months and girl almost 4 years old. Starting end of May. 2 days a week with the odd 3 day week. Days will vary each week (No weekends) and will be known at least 1 month in advance. The hours will be 830am to 6pm.

re : Childminder wanted in Lusk           reply
08/04/2018 19:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there
My name is Kim I´m a stay at home mum of 3 both boys will be attending school in September and my youngest will be starting preschool, I´m also a fully qualified childminder and I have been minding children for the past 16 years , I currently mind a 1 year old in my home but her mum is finishing her course soon so won´t be needing a minder hence why I will need another part time job , I live in chapel farm!!can I ask what school/preschool your little one will be going to ? And also is it mainly 2 days a week with the odd 3 every now and then or more regularly?i also drive a 7 seater car so plenty of room for pick ups.
Look forward to your reply
Thankyou

08/04/2018 20:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Kim. Thanks for your response. My daughter will be going to preschool in learn to grow in Dun Emer. The days I need will change every week but will be known well in advance. It will be 2 days a week and then every 6 weeks it will be 3 days. I can explain more in person.If you want to have a chat can you pm tour number. If you wouldn´t mind to let me know your rate as well. Looking forward to hearing from you. Linda

re... : Childminder wanted in Lusk           reply
12/04/2018 19:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hey Linda :)
I am a 26 year old experienced nanny based in Rush, and would love to be your nanny. I have a car and full license, 5 years experience, love children, healthy cooking and teaching kids about healthy living. I just finished up a job with 2 7 year old twins in Rush- absolutely loved it, but the Mam finished her job so she is at home full time. If your still looking for someone feel free to give me a bell, my number is+353867013855
Kind wishes,
Eva

10/05/2018 15:08 - Dublin North Childminders
Position no longer available

14/05/2018 09:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m Sharon , a mum of 4 children, my older children ages 29 and 25 both live in England and my youngest 2 ages 4 and 6 live here in lusk with myself and my husband. I am looking for work looking after children , as I am home Monday to fri looking after my own and doing school runs , my 6 year old goes to rush and Lusk educate together school and my youngest will be starting in September, he goes to a local montessori until then. This job would be good for me as I can pick your children up in the morning or they could be dropped off to me , then I will have them at home or out if nice days at the park until you are home from work . I am good with children and have lots of patience! I have looked after the families children in the past too so lots of experience. I would be looking for 12€ per hour cash in hand if this is ok with you

re... : Childminder wanted in Lusk           reply
14/05/2018 10:08 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sharon this position is no longer available. Thanks for your interest.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;