Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Mountmellick

Childminder wanted in Mountmellick           reply
22/04/2017 17:52 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder wanted - I have one child that is in 1st class and 1 that is in playschool until 12.30 in mountmellick.I would need them minded from 8am until 5pm.please could you let me know if you would be available and what price this would be, thank you, Louise.

re : Childminder wanted in Mountmellick           reply
22/04/2017 18:21 - Laois Childminders
Hi Louise, I from mountmellick, I have experience and references, I have full clean drivers license. I also non smoker, available to start asap, I´m flexible with money , Wat u hoping to pay

re : Childminder wanted in Mountmellick           reply
24/04/2017 00:38 - Laois Childminders
Hi i have done childminding fir last 10 yrs i have exellent references very kind and reliable car owner very reasonable i was also regestered with hse and garda vetted

re... : Childminder wanted in Mountmellick           reply
24/04/2017 10:39 - Laois Childminders
Hi Christine..Thank you for your post.I have a little boy in 1st class and a little girl thats in playschool until 12.30..I would need to drop them off at 8am and collect them at 5pm. it would be 5 days a week. Would you be able to do these times and how much would it be for the 5 days for the 2 children. Non term time too please Christine. Thanks

re... : Childminder wanted in Mountmellick           reply
24/04/2017 12:33 - Laois Childminders
It would be 50 per day that includes all meals and snacks drops and collects from school it would stay the same for term

discussion forum terms & conditions

;