Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Portlaoise from March to July and 2/3 days from September

re : Childminder wanted in Portlaoise from March to July and 2/3 days from September           reply
15/12/2016 14:48 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i am replying to ur add i would be intrested in your position i am kind reliable childminder offering hime away from home as my reference will show i am car owner and skl drop is np i live on ballyfin rd so on route to school if you want to contact me feel free or you can ring me on 0892047249 thank you

re : Childminder wanted in Portlaoise from March to July and 2/3 days from September           reply
19/12/2016 22:33 - Laois Childminders
Hi you sent me a email dont no if you got my reply it would suit for you to call over the christmas or if it suited you i could call to you i leave it up to you thank you

Childminder wanted in Portlaoise from March to July and 2/3 days from September           reply
15/12/2016 13:21 - Laois Childminders
I am looking for someone to mind my baby who will be 8 months old from March until end of June initially. The hours will be approx 8 until 3. I am not working for the summer so I will not need help again until September. My 4 year old son will be starting school in Ballyfin in September and he will need to be dropped and collected 2/3 days a week while also minding the baby. I am looking for someone very caring who loves children and will provide a home away from home for my children. Someone preferably living on the Mountrath side of town but not essential.

16/01/2017 13:19 - Laois Childminders
Hi. Just seeing if you have found a childminder yet? I am interested in this position. I have a son who by march will be 1. So I can mind your children in my own home. I have 7 years experience working in a crèche qualified with level 5. I live in Bellingham on the mountrath rd and have a full clean drivers licence. I can provide hot meals and snacks, trips to the park, arts and crafts etc. I live 5 mins away from ballyfin and very familiar with the area. Thanks. ☺

discussion forum terms & conditions

;