Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Quin, co. Clare

Childminder wanted in Quin, co. Clare           reply
19/10/2016 17:57 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am moving to Quin in the next few weeks and looking to find a childminder for my 2 kids (ages 1 and 2), ideally in my own home. I work Monday-Thursday approx 8-5. I am a teacher so the childminder may not be needed during school holidays. I would love a kind and reliable woman that i could look at setting up a longstanding arrangement with. A drop off to preschool is needed so a car is a necessity. Please message me if interested, my kids are currently in childcare and this can be extended if there is someone who thinks they may be available in a few months but not now.
Thank you,
Lorna

re : Childminder wanted in Quin, co. Clare           reply
04/11/2016 19:16 - Clare Childminders
Hi lorna my name is Therese I live in Newmarket on fergus and I am a childminder. I´m very reliable and my have my own car so will be able to drop of at preschool and pick up . I´m am a mother of 2 children and would be very interested if u still need a childminder. Kind regards Therese .

07/11/2016 09:48 - Clare Childminders
Hi lorna I messaged you there last fri was wondering if this position have been filled if not you have my number I would be interested Thanks again Therese.

05/11/2016 16:41 - Clare Childminders
Hi Lorna,
I am an experienced childminder living in Ennis, available Monday-Friday for immediate start. Mother of two grown-up children. I am a non-smoker, have a full drivers licence and a certificate in child psychology. if you would like to contact me please ring 0876351801.
kind regards Tina.

re... : Childminder wanted in Quin, co. Clare           reply
04/11/2016 23:31 - Clare Childminders
Hi lorna : Yes I child mind in my own home , my number is 0834198701 and ill will go through everything with u then Thanks again Therese .

re... : Childminder wanted in Quin, co. Clare           reply
04/11/2016 20:03 - Clare Childminders
Hi Therese,
Do you mind in your own home? if you want to pm me your phone number I could call you tomorrow to chat?
Thanks for your response,
Lorna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;