Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in ennis

re : Childminder wanted in ennis           reply
01/04/2015 18:03 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Mary, I am available to mind your children for the required times. I live in Ennis with my 2 daughters 10 and 14yrs old. I hold a full licence so I am available for school pickups. My number is 0851766493
Lorraine

07/09/2014 20:16 - Clare Childminders
Meant to say that we are looking for someone to look after our kids in our own home:)

10/09/2014 23:13 - Clare Childminders
H I my name is Eileen I have sixteen years in childcare I have cared for children from the ages of five months to twelve years I have diploma in childcare and child phycology and in playgroup I have recently finished working for a family of four children here I did the school runs and all the various day to day needs and requirements of the children I have excellent references if you are interested in meeting me my mobile number is 087 9752678 I worked for this family for four years thanking you. Regards .Eileen .

10/09/2014 23:13 - Clare Childminders
H I my name is Eileen I have sixteen years in childcare I have cared for children from the ages of five months to twelve years I have diploma in childcare and child phycology and in playgroup I have recently finished working for a family of four children here I did the school runs and all the various day to day needs and requirements of the children I have excellent references if you are interested in meeting me my mobile number is 087 9752678 I worked for this family for four years thanking you. Regards .Eileen .

Childminder wanted in ennis           reply
07/09/2014 20:09 - Clare Childminders
Hi we´re looking for a loving and responsible female to look after our three children (ages 5, 3 & 10 months) from 8:40 to 5:40 Monday to Thursday. Require a competent driver as daughter & son will need to be dropped and collected from school & Montessori respectively. Clean drivers licence is essential. Please contact me if you are interested and more details can be provided.
Thanks, Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;