Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder with degree available in wexford. Full licence and own car

Childminder with degree available in wexford. Full licence and own car           reply
10/07/2016 20:58 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------

** BABYSITTER/CHILDMINDER
AVAILABLE **

Hi all. wexford I´m 25 female looking for child minding job I have a full driving licence and my own car. I have a social care drgree from Waterford institute of technology. I have up to date first aid and also Pediatric first aid. I am in college at the moment studying for my second drgree which is Montessori education and special needs education. I have a lot of experience with children I have worked in St Patricks special school for the past 6 years for their July summer camp. As I am studying montessori and special needs teaching I have completed my placements in a preschool that catered for children aged 0-3 I have also just completed my placement in a Montessori in crossabeg which catered for children aged between 2 and a half and 6. I have also minded children in their own home. I have referenced for all places where I have worked. I am available to work weekday evenings as im in st patrick special school at the moment working as part of the summer camp I am also available the weekends day or night. Thank you for taking the time to read my add. 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Screenshot_2016-04-11-11-35-42.png