Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder with other kids

Childminder with other kids           reply
29/01/2018 12:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We are living on Collins Avenue in Whitehall and I am looking for a childminder to mind my 2 year old son (3 years in May). I am looking for a someone who minds other kids (preferably of similar age) as well in their own home. Hours would be Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.

Many thanks,
Helen.

re : Childminder with other kids           reply
15/02/2018 07:51 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Helen, did you find a suitable minder?

re... : Childminder with other kids           reply
16/02/2018 17:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Helen , I sent u pm ..I am very interested ..

07/03/2018 23:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Karen.I am from Botanic Avenue Drumcondra. I am currently just after starting my fetac level six and seven in Childcare. I am doing it online so I do it in any spare time I have. I have worked in a Creche in Dundrum when I moved up here first for 6 month´s, I was then moving to Drumcondra so I had to change my job. I then started looking after two beautiful boys between my house and their house. I was minding them for a year along with two other boys. They were all starting school so i had to move on. 😔 I then start minding four kiddies in my own house which I am currently doing so at the minute. I am not getting full time work anymore and the work I do is only term time as I work for all teachers. So I am looking to take on a child in my house full time. The other kids are two boy´s
Both aged 3 and one boy that is 2 and a girl that is 4. We all have great fun.I have references and I have experience working with kids from 6 month´s to 12 year´s. I look forward to hearing from you. Karen

15/03/2018 00:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi.my name is ivana.i have two children.i am interested in your position.i have many years experience wirkung with children, few years in Drumcondra area too...i have oreschool,afterschool qualifications, montessori teaching diploma and UCD Psychology degree.please contact me on here or 0863070829 to let me know if you are interested in meeting up

discussion forum terms & conditions

;