Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder with own kids available

Childminder with own kids available           reply
15/04/2016 09:24 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Paulina Byrne. I´m 25 years old.
I´m a qualified childcare worker (fetac lvl 8 ), I finished paediatric first aid course, can provide full Garda vetting. I speak fluently English and Polish, I also have basic Russian.

I have two children myself - a two year old girl and a three-and-a-half boy. I´m looking for a child to mind either in my or your own home (but I´ll bring my own children as well).

My strengths:
- I´m fully qualified, and I have many years of experience in working with children (childminding, placements in different preschools, organising children´s birthday parties, etc.)
- I connect to children very easily, we always have lots of fun
- I never just sit back and watch children - I always fully engage in their play
- I have some experience with working with children with special needs (physical disabilities, autism spectrum, Dawn Syndrome), I covered basics of special needs in my course. I would be willing to refresh my sign language or anything else that might be needed.
- I love to take kids out to playground weather permitting
- I have experience with helping children of different ages who have learning disabilities, I´m willing to help with their schoolwork
- I can homeschool children up to leaving cert
- I have an experience and I´m young, strong and charismatic.
- I can cook meals, do basic house chores as well.

Weaknesses:
- I don´t have a car, I don´t drive (I can come by bus, I live in Waterford City, Ballibricken)
- I already have two kids of my own - which can be great for younger kids (0-5yo) but older children might not appreciate it

Don´t hesitate to ask me any questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Paulina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;