Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminders required July and August, Rock, Mountmellick.

Childminders required July and August, Rock, Mountmellick.           reply
21/04/2018 20:23 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Person required to mind two children 7 and 9 Mon to Thur, near The Rock, Mountmellick during July and August. Flexibility required with hours. Must have own transport and have experience dealing with children. Thank you.

re : Childminders required July and August, Rock, Mountmellick.           reply
25/04/2018 10:39 - Laois Childminders
Hi I would be interested in your advertisement for childminder for July/August. I am currently working as a primary school Special Needs Assistant therefore I am free for the Summer months. I also have previous experience working in a childcare/afterschool facility in the past. I have a full drivers and First aid training.
Regards
Sna82

re : Childminders required July and August, Rock, Mountmellick.           reply
07/05/2018 20:52 - Laois Childminders
Additional info:
Minder required from 2nd July onwards to end of August to mind children preferably in the children´s home. Hours are approx 8am to 6:15pm Mon to Thur.

re... : Childminders required July and August, Rock, Mountmellick.           reply
17/05/2018 15:27 - Laois Childminders
Hi I am a mum of 2 .I am a student midwife and am free during the summer holidays.i have my own car full license bland am a non smoker. I can mind in children´s home or my own. I can cook do laundry etc feel free to contact me on 0851829183 .thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;